Friday, July 20, 2012

World Market: Antelope Pillow

Well, that's what they're calling it...close enough. You may remember this post HERE where I talked about my obsession with antelope print.  Well, still can't afford a rug but I can score a few pillows.  

Every fall I bring back my animal print.  My old faithful cheetah print pillow always seems to make everything a little more autumn-y.  This year I'm  gonna check out this antelope pillow from world market. ($29.99)
Hint: there is a zipper closure so you can remove the crappy insert and put in one of your own feather ones...  
Think of it as a new take on an animal print.  Toss in a chocolate throw and your on your way to updated fall decor.
Here's some animal print inspiration.
House to Home

Dan Carithers Designs


Domino

Room to Room

Decor Pad

Elle Decor

from World Market catalog.

Put some new animal print in your back pocket.









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails