Friday, February 25, 2011

Wish Him Luck

If Kris knew I was writing this she would not approve but I don't care...I am asking for all our readers to send some good "joo joo", karma, luck, prayers, (you get the gist) to her and her son who is competing in the Illinois High School State Swimming Finals today and tomorrow.
He swims the relay, 50 free and 100 breast and he is awesome. He has worked so hard and is the most competitive kid I know (I am not kidding he takes an Easter egg hunt to sudden death)
Kris and Kevin at Jr. Nationals
Kevin Swimming with the Big Dogs
He won State as a Sophmore, hoping for a repeat:)
He is a senior this year and headed to college on a swimming scholarship in the Fall so this will be their last trip to the craziness that is "State" and I wish I could be there SO BAD...but I am watching on my computer and cheering as loud as I can.
We love you Kev, are proud of you and hope everyone will put some
luck, prayers, joo joo in his back pocket...

3 comments:

Kaden Epstein said...

sending wonderful wishes his way!

Unknown said...

Wishing Kevin good luck and good wishes!

jeannie said...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox all the way from idaho. I was thinking about him....and her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails