Thursday, February 3, 2011

Head of the Table

An easy way to add or "change up" your dining room is to put a little variety to your chairs.  We both are big fans of swapping your "head" chairs for something a little different and fun. You wouldn't believe what a change it makes to your traditional set of chairs......
photos courtesy of, in order, Elle Dceor, Cote de Texas, Cottage Living, decorpad, 22nd Ave.,Carolina Eclrctic, My Home Ideas, 

In my kitchen I have a couple of these from Ballard Designs  
It seems like every season I buy two new slipcovers for a quick change.
 I think I'm going to buy them in "spa linen" for the spring.  
or how about this one...
I'll also keep my eyes open for a fun print on one of my visits to Homegoods.
Put some chair variety at the head of the table in your back pocket...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love that last dining room with all the windows!!!!!!! In my dream home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails