Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So What Wednesday

Happy May everyone.  Here's a little food for thought...

So What if...

  • I wrote down some "So What's" on a piece of paper so I wouldn't forget them...but I forgot where I put the paper.

  • I've worn the same gray "grandma sweater" for three days straight.

  • I may or may not have hidden misplaced this month's Visa bill for the time being. 

  • Jen's  3 year old son asked her what the "stripes" in her forehead were...."um, wrinkles Bradley...."







What are you saying "So What?" to this week...
Keep sending your "so whats."...they are hilarious !
Have a great week from in your back pocket. 


                                                                     

1 comment:

jeannie said...

different house, same sh@#

Related Posts with Thumbnails