Thursday, May 24, 2012

Coffee Stations

 More than drinking coffee, I love the IDEA of coffee- warn cup, smell, etc.  I want a cute, organized, inviting station in my kitchen.  Not one filled with a coffee maker and messy K-cups, lovely  protein powder (teenage son,) dog treats (cute retriever,) and sometimes a toaster (lazy kids who don't put it back in cabinet.)

Pinterest

Belle Vida



Daily Decor

BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG

We also love the look of a coffee bar someplace unexpected..




( Kind of a wimpy coffee station, but just like the photo.)

Put an inviting "coffee bar"coffee in your back pocket.
  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a coffee station too! I don't have the room for a cabinet just for that I have all my supplies on a nice big wood tray, coffee maker, french press (I use for my afternoon coffee treat) cow creamer, sweet sugar bowl. It makes making a cup of joe more special.
~Rosanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails