Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So What Wednesday

Hi everyone...  I'm back for a little attitude adjustment.  What are you saying "so what" to this week?

SO WHAT? if...

  • I can't figure out what smells in my refrigerator.
  • I get totally nervous/stressed-out at "self check-out" lines.
  • Here in the Midwest we think 48 degrees in practically "shorts weather."
  • I'm pretty sure you should never try on a swimsuit in the spring.  (Only at the end of summer when you're a little less ghostly.)
  • I pretty much have mad skills when it comes to the crock pot.
  • My kids and I had an in-depth conversation on whether or not it's "illegal" for me to order myself a Happy Meal.    






We really love all of your "SO WHAT's" that you send us...I should write a book...

Have a great week from in your back pocket

1 comment:

jeannie said...

one to add...
so what if so what wednesdays are the highlight of my week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails