Friday, December 16, 2011

Feeling Brassy

Lately I've been loving brass accents.  Now, I have some BAD brass fixtures in my master bath...you know, the shiny 80's stuff.  Maybe if I wait long enough to change it will come back in style.
Todays brass is much more subdued and a nice change from polished nickel.

Atlanta Homes

Urban outfitters

Lonny

House to Home


Alecia Stevens

Ballard Designs

Design Blossom
Young House Love



A good way to start is with this table  and this lamp (below) from Ballard Designs


My favorite Library light from Circa Lighting.  (STILL coveting...)


Ethan Allen
A Brass bowl...

Pottery barn
or any interesting accessory.

Not to be confused with anything like this!!!

Have a good weekend and put some antique brass in your back pocket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails