Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So What Wednesday...

Time for another edition of So What? Wednesdays....What re you saying So What to?

SO WHAT if...
  • Apparently my Big Bad Husband (BBH) now thinks he's managing editor of this blog.  He was reading it last week ( for about the first or second time, ) and he said "do you want my advice?"  I reluctantly said, "Sure." He replied..."I really think you should change the light blue to something  brighter.  It really needs to POP,"  and with that, i'm not kidding you, he did "jazz hands." 

  • The next day I got an e-mail from my him with the subject "blogworthy?"  I opened it and there was a photo of a of a Thanksgiving cupcake- frosted as a turkey complete with edible pilgrim hat.

  • I never really found out where my BBH got such a photo.  I fear that we have woken a sleeping giant.

  • On Monday I put about 10 items in different sites' cyber-shopping carts and didn't buy one of them.

  • I now know my credit card # by heart...uh-oh. 





Hope you're having a great week and remember to just say "so what?" to a few things once in a while...from in your back pocket.                                                                                        


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails