Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"So What" Wednesdays

A blogging friend of ours, Shannon, at "'Life After I Dew" does a series called "So What Wednesdays."  She asked that we participate.  I must admit its kind of theraputic.  Here goes:

SO WHAT If...
                                           
-I have  John Denver's Greatest Hits in my car.

-I took a nap yesterday at 9:30 a.m.

-I've been known to go to Target and get my kids a slurpee at 8:15 in the morning,  (and am a little irked if they aren't ready.)

-I believe everything I read in People magazine to be "truth."

-My dog and the UPS man are on first name basis.

-I want to be BFFs with Clinton and Stacy from What Not To Wear.

-I refolded my daughters PJs right out of laundry basket and put them back in her drawer.  (I feel they can be worn more than once!!!)


"Rocky Mountain high-iiigh, Coloradoooo..."



Do you have any Wednesday "So What's" you want to share?

Have a great day...from Kris of in your back pocket.


1 comment:

jeannie said...

ok... seriously... Kristin... u ARE IN MY BACK POCKET. jon denver came on radio the other day and i joyfully sang my heart out. AND i really do refold my sons jammy bottoms.. haha this one made me laugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails