Hope you're all having a good week. We absolutely loved all of the hysterical responses to our So What? days. We knew you could relate... Here's what's on my mind this week...
- I gave my husband parfait glasses for his birthday: A) because for some strange reason he is fascinated with making them for the kids and B) I get the giggles every time he says "parfait."
- I ignored the fact that i reached between the couch cushions to find the remote and felt nothing but crumbs.
- It was "totally" my fault that my teenage daughter's braid was "bumpy."
- My teenage daughter is becoming a teenage daughter.
- Every time I walked by the fresh batch of brownies i took a little bite so as not to have a whole piece- Soon enough the entire row was gone.
- I have to mentally say "wed-nes-day" when I write this post.