Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Modern Family House

We love Modern Family! If you don't watch it you really should (Wednesday nights on ABC) because it is laugh out loud funny!("Pretty kitty has nails")We especially love The Dunphy Family and I always say the same thing when they show the opening credits and them in front of their house..."Honey, I LOVE that house! Can I have a house like that?"To which there is inevitably no reply (hubby sleeping with head on my lap or with his nose in the Wall Street Journal).. but a girl can dream and dream I do...
The Dunphy's in front of their house

Love it...the character and the landscaping the laid back California style...
Here is a house I found online that reminds me a bit of the Modern Family house...
Love it too..Want it..put it in your back pocket...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails