Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So What Wednesday...

Hope you're having a good week.  Here's what I'm saying "so what? " to today...

SO WHAT? if:

  • I ate all the fries before I even got home.

  • At our house we tryout a pencil or pen and if it doesn't work, we put it right back in the holder. 

  • My Big Bad Husband (BBH) rearranges the dishwasher EVERY time I load it.  He can't help himself...

  • After I tried to "strongly suggest" where my college son should place his new T.V.- room furniture, I got this response:
     "Um, that's not gonna happen"...
     "Well, why not?" I replied, dumbfounded....
     His response,  " cuz there won't be any room for the Beer Pong table."

     Stupid me..


What are you saying So What? to...









Try it...it works.
Brought to you by  in your back pocket... ;)

  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails