So What if I've been a little bit of a slacker with our weekly updates....Back to It! What are you saying "So What? " to?
"SO WHAT?" if...
- Yesterday I rode the elevator to the 2nd floor instead of taking the stairs. (I'm sure my fellow passengers were staring at me disapprovingly.)
- Our refrigerator is broken and we're so lazy that our family rock-paper-scissors to see who has to run down to basement to get the milk.
- I use the excuse that the "Florida climate" just makes my hair curly (o.k...big & frizzy) so I don't have to do anything with it while on vacation.
- I might be a little obsessed with "Draw Something."
- My husband told me that you could hear me driving up the street from our family room...Listen, It's not often you hear a little Bust-A-Move.
- I hate paying shipping. Sometimes it's a deal breaker just because...
We love our readers here at in your back pocket.