So I've been kind of a slacker the last few weeks. Truth is, i haven't been really in the mood for any So What Wednesdays. You gotta have the attitude...it's a "no stress" way of thinking. I'm feeling back to my old self again so here's what I'm saying "SO WHAT?" to this week...
SO WHAT? if..
- Jen's girls accidentally bought a $99 App off of the family iPad.
- I had the best flight EVER as I flew to San Francisco. I happily watched 3 entire episodes of Millionaire Matchmaker and 1 3/4 episodes of Kim and Courtney Take New York. Virgin America Airlines rocks! Who Knew?
- I actually got a little choked up when I saw a young mom wearing a macaroni necklace at the grocery store. I hope I wore mine proudly back in the day. (peri-menopause?)
- Sometimes I use my daughters full-length mirror. It's definitely a skinny mirror.
- I got irrationally upset when I realized my DVR didn't tape the entire episode of the bachelor. (refer to macaroni necklace So What...)
We love hearing your "So Whats?"
Have a great Wednesday and keep the attitude!
...from in your back pocket.