Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So What Wednesday

Happy 2012...What are you saying "so what"  to this week? 

So What? that
  • It takes me til at least April to start writing 2012, instead of 2011

  • I'm pretty sure the new tote bag I bought is really a diaper bag.  

  • 8 days into the new year I reneged on my resolution of no after dinner chocolate. FAIL.

  • For some unexplainable reason I really hate making school lunches.

  • I kind of hid and didn't answer the door when a random Girl Scout came selling cookies because we have already bought like 40 boxes and didn't have the heart to turn her down face-to-face.



That's all i got...Hope you have a good Hump day.  (actually, I hate when people call it that....)

...from in your back pocket.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails