Monday, July 18, 2011

cookie sheet craft

Before I throw out my old cookie sheet-that i'm positive i've had as long as i've been married, I remembered of a cute tray I saw on the Martha Stewart Show.

I'm sure you all have on that looks like this below.  How about taking a yard of fabric and making something useful and decorative out of it.
you need:

1 Yd. of decorative fabric

1 baking sheet

spray adhesive

scissors

fabric glue

piece of felt for back




So easy.  Folding the corners round to the back was a little tricky but by the fourth corner you get the hang of it.
images Martha Stewart, House and Home

Put a summer craft in your back pocket.


1 comment:

jeannie said...

love these and may just find time to try to make one. especially love the b and w one because it has my favorite pens on it... SHARPIES.

Related Posts with Thumbnails