Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Girl's Bedroom (sneak peak)

I struggle with my girl's room. It is small, they share it, and it is full of  crap  clutter they have collected from Chuck E. Cheese or Build a Bear...I had to do something.
I started with an inspiration room...
images fromTraditional Home
This is the room before...
Scary right? I started with paint...
Benjamin Moore Seaside Blue, the color inspiration photo is Benjamin Moore Gulf Stream
but on the wall it had a lot of green and was clashing with the dresser
The next step was bedding...
I saw these from Pottery Barn Teen, thought they were super cute, the right color and much more affordable than the Quadrille Paradise Background on the headboard in the inspiration photo;)
Here is what they look like on the bed...
I found this lamp at Homegoods for $29.99
and my daughter talked dad into a lovely Betta fish she named "Steve July"...don't ask.
Thankfully she went with the color scheme:)
and then she wrote this...
Stay tuned for the finished product...put a  girl's bedroom sneak peak in your back pocket...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails