Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girl's Bedroom: Finished?

The girl's room is almost done...I am trying to resist the urge to
put anything else back in as I know they will add their own crap things as time goes on:)
I ordered a yard of pink chevron and covered their bulletin board
I tried to consolidate and hide the American Girl Doll stuff as best I could, and I kept the art because they love it and it keeps the room from being too grown up..they are only 6 and 8 so there will be time for that
I found some great finds at Homegoods.
This mirror was $24.99
This lacquer box was $18
and the lamp I already showed you...
I am now looking for the perfect silhouette print on etsy
to bring in that element from the inspiration room...
these are some I am considering
stella and hodge
nella designs
I also love this one...
from pretty mod
and maybe a personalized sham like this one from Pottery Barn Teen but in Pink...
Today is their official first day of summer so I am "finished" for now:) Wish me luck with that!
Put a "finished" girl's bedroom in your back pocket...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks so good! I love the colors you used, so inspiring! Hope your girls love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails