Monday, January 10, 2011

Mission Organization: Work Space

Some of us are born to label, organize and sort.  Some of us....not so much.  Unfortunately I got the "not-so-much" gene.  In fact, last time Jen came to Chicago for a visit we spent an entire day cleaning out, shopping at The Container Store, and organizing  my big "craft"' closet... Which has since become a home for random-can't-find-anywhere-else-to-go things like sunscreen, old soccer cleats, light bulbs, even Raid. I tried Jen, really I did.  Having said that-I think a good start for me would be a proper workspace.  I don't have a lot of space to myself in our home but these tasty spaces are giving me inspiration.......
photos from bold and beautiful, decorpad, house beautiful, domino,martha stewart
Next up we will  show you how to create a workspace
(or at least find a desk and a chair:) on a budget!
Put a workspace of your very own in your back pocket...

1 comment:

Jen said...

What great pictures! I love all of them, especailly the last one. I love the colors being used!

Related Posts with Thumbnails