Here's a quick look at a few great items now at Target...
1. Everyone needs an antler sculpture (or in my case 5) in their home. These run from $19-$39.
2. This furry stool is a fun little addition to any room. $59. Kinda pricey for size, but will be on sale soon..
3. An awesome collection of holiday drink ware. Love these confetti glasses and adore the ones that say "cheers." Accidentally deleted photo. surprise,surprise.
4. The oldy-but--goody campaign side tables. Jen has the grey ones in her bedroom.
5. ...and these John Robshaw inspired hand-blocked napkins. Think they'll look great/different with my usual burlap runner.
Btw, only my dining room table gets the tablescape treatment. The rest of my folding 6ft tables get good ol' paper napkins with bad turkeys on them from Party City...
Put a trip to Target in your back pocket.