Thursday, June 13, 2013

Awnings?

Our back yard gets pummeled with sun in the midwestern summers.  Now, i'm don't mean to complain because we love a little sunshine, but it makes it a little difficult to enjoy happy hour with such intense sun. Not to mention all of the watering that needs to happen in my flower pots...
What I really want is a pergola, but we don't really have the correct space/structure for one. I've been thinking about an awning of some sort.  Are they cheesy?

Midwest Living

lamppost blog


I especially love small ones over french doors.  That would at least help in my breakfast room...

Mine and Yours




Western awnings


And of course, who doesn't want to have a margarita under this beauty below...


Palara Kings, Inc.

My faithful Pottery Barn umbrella isn't cutting it...What do you think?

Put a little awning inspiration in your back pocket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails