Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So What Wednesday

Hope your summer is off to a good start...Here's what I've been saying So What to lately...


SO WHAT if...

  • I hadn't heard from my college son in like a week and I finally got a text from him:
"My nice shorts don't have a button anymore..."

  • So what if I have obviously enabled my children
  • I gave him three options to solve the "problem..."
  • Hence, still enabling...
  • I find it absolutely hilarious when my other son's huge, high school basketball friends are driving with me in the car absentmindedly singing "...but here's my number, so call me maybe"
  • I may or may not have passed off those store bought double-baked potatoes as my own...






What are you saying "So What?" to this week.  Believe me, this attitude is DEFINITELY required in these kids-home-all-day summer months...
Have a good one from in your back pocket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails