Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Four for Fall

I've always thougt that it was pretty enjoyable to decorate for fall.  Maybe because it's such a change from summer. Whatever the reason, here are four easy, do-it-today changes to bring your house into the new season. (Each item easy to find too!!)

1. The ever-popular new pillows

MarthAndAsh on Etsy
like this "Tangler" pillow from Z Gallerie.  It comes in chocolate, too, and has just the right amount of pattern to update your room.

2.  That cozy new throw

Lands End 
overstock.com
instat warmth for any couch/hair/ottoman. And in my house they are used daily.

3.  Easy fall accessories
Hurricane from Anthropologie




these mini baskets are from World Market.  They are so perfect for storage and only $4.99 each!


4. A Bit of Nature 

Decorpad


Nathan Egan


Next week, I'll be changing out my blues for a little brown and orange. I don't really feel like watering my outside flower pots anymore (that happens to me late Aug. every year) so i'm kinda already in "Fall" mood.
Put some quick seasonal changes in your back pocket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails