Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Here is what I am getting my husband for Father's Day...
He's gonna love um! (and so will I ;) rawrrrrrrr...LOL!)
Ed Hardy Briefs...
Kris is getting her husband this...smokin' hot Members Only Jacket...

Seriously, we married two of the best guys in the world who happen to be incredible dads...
 We also have an awesome dad and we love him
more than words can say.
Happy Father's Day to our husbands, our dad, and all the fathers out there!
We love you!
Put some Father's Day love in your back pocket...

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I am not even kidding when I tell you I got my husband the Ed Hardy briefs last Father's Day! HYSTERICAL!!!!

Kris and Jen said...

NO YOU DI'NT! Studded or not studded? SO funny!!! Happy Fathers Day Pat!!

Colleen said...

OH YES I Diid! It was HYSTERICAL! Definitely without studs because I am practical, but there was just something about them that made me smile! We are all about the gag gifts in this family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails