Monday, December 14, 2009

Feliz Navidad from Arizona!

Okay we both are magazine junkies...LOVE THEM...and we WERE both subscribers and cover to cover readers of Cottage Living and Domino...both great mags that are now sadly no longer with us... Sooooo the magazine publishers have been sending me Sunset magazine instead (really people, couldn't you have subbed Coastal Living instead of Sunset? Can't a girl dream?) and the December issue had what I thought was a great idea for a Christmas Party with a twist...Fun and easy Desert-Mex party. Yummy food, bright colors and the best looking margs...YUM!

Cranberry Margaritas


Okay it is kinda chilly to be putting your feet in the pool, but doesn't this look fun! Maybe we move this party inside:)




Easy, yummy food like guacamole, taquitos, fresh salsa, chips are all crowd pleasers...


How about an adult pinata!This one is modern and get creative with what is inside!




What amazing colors in the decorations...and a $2.95 per candle, you have got a great take home treat!
(mexgrocer.com or any Walmart in Phoenix:)
If you don't have this party for Christmas then put it in your back pocket for another day and send us and invite!!


2 comments:

Colleen said...

I love my Sunset magazine. HOWEVER, I could never receive Coastal Living because it would make me weep every time it came in the mail, and I would have to read about all the glorious places I would love to go! :-(

Kris and Jen said...

Love Coastal Living and stare at each place longingly when I get a chance to look at it...Sunset is growing on me and I think this margarita in here would make me love it even more:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails