Monday, May 7, 2012

Boxwoods

This year i'm foregoing some of my usual flower filled planters/pots for boxwoods.  I've always loved the look of boxwoods and think they would be a nice change/addition to my sometimes overdone flowers.
They can have a tendency to look stuffy at times because in many instances they are carefully manicured-not a problem in my care!
They are available everywhere and can be a bit pricey for nice sized ones, but I figured I probably spend a decent amount on each pot with all the flowers!

Cottage Style

Beau Home

Southern Hospitality Blog


A Little Bit of Lovely



House Beautiful

Mix with other fillers if you like...

Great Garden plants Blog

Looking good with my beloved Golden Retriever...
One Kings Lane

...And Hopefully they can live long enough to make it inside for the winter.

 
House Beautiful
I'll let you know how it goes.
Put a few potted boxwoods in your back pocket.
  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails